8714 W. 13th St N
Wichita, KS 67212
Phone: (316) 962-9900
About Wesley West ER & Diagnostic Center
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911. For non-emergent questions about our services, please call (316) 962-3627.
The 11-bed Wesley West Emergency Department is:
- Open 24 hours every day of the year
- Staffed with experienced emergency physicians, nurses, and other supportive health-care professionals
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis and treatment
- Conveniently located, with a well-lit parking lot
- Prepared to treat patients with any type of illness or injury, (with the exception of major injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and imminent childbirth; patients arriving with these conditions will be stabilized and transported to the most appropriate hospital).
WESLEYCare Family Medicine Center West
The WESLEYCare Family Medicine Centers provide routine checkups as well as illness and injury care for patients of all ages. When a patient requires a specialist, the clinic staff will coordinate care. The centers see patients by appointment only and are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, except holidays. They accept most insurance plans, including Medicare.
Wesley West also provides outpatient diagnostic services that are available by appointment. Check with your physician when you need these services to find out if Wesley West is an option for you. Included are:
- X-ray (open 24 hours daily; no appointment needed)
- CT scan (open 8:00am to 8:00pm; call (316) 962-7900 for appointment)
- Ultrasound (open 8:00am to 4:30pm; call (316) 962-7900 for appointment)
Family Life Education classes
Wesley West offers family life education classes that help prepare families for pregnancy, childbirth, and child care; classes for mature adults. Our instructors our knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated to helping families and individuals.