Robert R Wittler, MDPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Wittler has extensive clinical experience in pediatric care, including more than 10 years of service as a U.S. Army staff pediatrician and infectious disease consultant. He is board-certified in pediatric infectious disease and has experience with diseases in the pediatric population including recurrent or prolonged fever, sepsis, meningitis, bone and joint infections, tickborne illnesses, lymph node infections,and pediatric HIV, among others.
In addition to his clinical expertise, Dr. Wittler has years of teaching and research experience. He has served as a professor at the University of Kansas School of Medicine for more than 20 years and has published more than 50 research studies, poster presentations, books and book chapters on pediatric infectious disease.
Outside of the office, Robert enjoys spending time with his wife, five children and their spouses, and his granddaughter. He also enjoys photography and sports, particularly college basketball.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California Berkeley - 1978
- Fellowship: Walter Reed Army Institute of Research - 1991
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Creighton University - 1982
- Residency: Letterman Army Medical Center - 1985
- Fellowship: Tripler Army Medical Center - 1988
- Wesley Medical Center