Siddharthan Sivamurthy, MDPediatrics
Dr. Sivamurthy is dedicated to serving the Wichita community’s unique medical needs and providing pediatric subspecialty support for patients and families. He is involved in the care of children with complex medical needs. His role in the pediatric specialty clinic centers in genetics and metabolic medicine (PKU). As part of this endeavor, he is involved in telegenetics to provide medical care to underserved rural populations and has also conducted research in this field.
- Pediatrics - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: M.S. Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital - 2000
- Graduate Degree: Kasturba Medical College Teaching Hospitals - 2002
- Internship: Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health - 2008
- Residency: University of Kansas School of Medicine - 2011
- Wesley Medical Center