Kimberly A Molik, MDPediatric General Surgery
Dr. Molik earned an “Outstanding Teaching Award in Pediatrics” in 2010 from the University of Kansas School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics and a “Teacher of the Year Award” from Southern Illinois University Medical School in 2014. During medical school, she won “Surgical Intern of the Year.”
Dr. Molik is active in many professional organizations including Medical Society of Sedgwick County; Kansas Medical Society; American College of Surgeons; American Academy of Pediatrics.
Outside of the office, Dr. Molik enjoys playing with her Labradors, cooking, and running.
- General Surgery - Board Certified
- Pediatric General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: Indiana University Medical Center - Indianapolis, Indiana - 2005
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center - Indianapolis, Indiana - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine - Chicago, Illinois - 1997
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, Illinois - 1993
- Wesley Medical Center