ACPE Clinical Pastoral Education Residency Program Key Information 2021-2022
Dates: August 22, 2022 – August 19, 2023
- Stipend: $31,200 (paid hourly with additional pay for shift differential and holidays)
- Tuition: $0
- Deposit: $0
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Participation in weekday, weeknight and weekend in house on-call rotation
- 1 Weekday of class (Wednesdays)
A CPE Resident is a Wesley Medical Center full-time employee. Benefits include health insurance, meal provided during overnight and weekend on-call shifts, and shift differential for overnight, weekend, and holiday hours.
- Possess and maintain sufficient spiritual, emotional, and physical health to engage fully in a rigorous experiential and relational learning process.
- Attend orientation and all scheduled meeting times.
- Provide consistent and high-quality spiritual care within assigned units.
- Fulfill weekly on-call responsibilities.
- Complete and present in group and/or supervision: a mutually negotiated learning contract, clinical case accounts, weekly reflections, assigned presentations and reflections, mid-term evaluation, and a final evaluation.
- Complete approximately seven hours of weekly coursework in addition to clinical and class time.
- Establish regular times for supervision.
- Submit weekly statistics as well as other departmental documentation.
For further information, contact:
Wesley Medical Center’s Clinical Pastoral Education programs are accredited by the ASSOCIATION FOR CLINICAL PASTORAL EDUCATION, INC.
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard, Suite 835
Atlanta, GA 30308.
Wesley Medical Center is accredited to offer programs of Level I, Level II, and Supervisory CPE.