Library services are available for attending physicians, Wichita-based residents and medical students, employees of Wesley Medical Center and area healthcare providers.
The library is located in the Wesley Medical Plaza, 551 N. Hillside, Suite 104, and is open 24/7 with badge access. The Medical Librarian is available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Wichita-based residents interested in library assistance should contact the Medical Librarian to make an appointment at:
Phone: (316) 962-2715
Fax: (316) 962-7215
Reed Library services and resources include:
- Ovid, a collection of 21 searchable literature databases that include Medline, CINAHL, Cochrane, and AMED, featuring over 350 full-text electronic journals
- Over 150 current print journal titles; we provide a list of journal holdings, including full-text electronic journals
- Over 3,500 textbooks on a variety of subjects
- Four computer stations with high-speech Internet access
- Interlibrary Loan services – please remember that the library must comply with current copyright restrictions, and not all materials will be obtainable. However, many items may be obtained within 24 hours.
- A collection of photographs, newspaper clippings, and other archival material dealing with the history of Wesley Medical Center
- A photocopier
Contact the library at email@example.com to request a literature search, journal articles, research or other information.