Continuing nursing and respiratory care credit
Unless otherwise noted the programs have been approved by Wesley Medical Center, an approved provider of CNE by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. These course offerings are approved for contact hours applicable for RN and LPN
Respiratory Care Credit:
The Wesley Medical Center Respiratory Care Continuing Education Evaluator has approved this program for Respiratory Continuing Education, on behalf of the Kansas Respiratory Care Society, a chapter society of the AARC. Providership #029.
Call Staff Development at (316) 962-3080 to register.
Cancellation and other policies
- Classes may be
cancelleddue to low enrollment. Preregistered participants will be notified and receive a full refund or substitute another class.
- Cancel at least 48 hours prior to the class and receive a full refund or substitute another class.
- Attendance of the entire class is required to receive full credits.
- There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
- No refunds or substitutions will be made for cancellations the day of the class.
- A $10 processing fee will be assessed for replacement of CE certificates.
- This refund policy does not apply to conferences held off WMC property.
- Children may not attend classes.
A special note
Wesley Medical Center wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently than other individuals because of the absence of auxiliary aids and services. If you need special accommodations to attend these programs, please write Staff Development, Wesley Medical Center, 550 N. Hillside, Wichita, KS 67214, or call the department at (316) 962-3080.