Wesley has proudly served the Wichita community for more than a century. Our mission is to ensure quality healthcare and compassion for every patient, every time. We believe that the only way to accomplish this task is by hiring the best physicians, nurses, techs, and other staff.
Building a team of exceptional healthcare professionals ensures that we will continue to remain our community’s most preferred healthcare provider. We look forward to having you join the Wesley Healthcare family.
If you are an M.D. or a D.O. interested in hospital employment or recruitment into private practice, please email your CV to in-house recruiter Therese.Karsten@hcahealthcare.com. Therese can also be reached by calling (877) 422-3627, ext. 2.
You can review all our open employment opportunities at practicewithus.com.
- Over four decades of physician-owned and physician-operated culture, with camaraderie, teamwork and pride in top-rated performance as measured by specialty and hospital system benchmarks
- Competitive compensation with potential for sign-on bonus, partner track, robust benefits, training stipends and visa assistance
- 70,000 annual visits at main hospital and freestanding, suburban ER
- Recognition as the best medical facility in Kansas
Wichita was named one of Money Magazine’s top 10 best places to live among cities of more than 300,000 residents.
- Named an All-American City four times; ranked a top U.S. city for quality of life for affordability, education, cultural, sports and safety
- A Forbes’ “Best Bang-For-The-Buck City” for stable, affordable housing with a cost of living nine percent below the national average.
- Brookings Institution’s number 22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of post-graduate professionals.
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita with more than 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs.
- 15 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections.