Active visitor restrictions in place
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues as of Thursday, November 19, 2020 we have implemented the following visitor restrictions:
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- Visitors who screen POSITIVE for respiratory illness will not be allowed to enter—no exceptions.
- No visitors are allowed in high risk patient care areas.
- No visitors allowed in the ER with the exception of one parent or guardian for infants and pediatric patients up to 18 years of age.
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- No more than 1 visitor, per patient, per 24 hours is allowed.
- One support person allowed for patients with disabilities or impairments warranting assistance.
- Patients, visitors and staff MUST wear a mask at all times.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
Our physicians and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.