To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues we have implemented the following visitor restrictions as of August 23, 2021:
- No children under 12 years of age are allowed to enter the facility.
- Visiting hours are 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- No visitors allowed in the ER with the exception of up to 1 parent or guardian for infants and pediatric patients up to 18 years of age.
- No more than 2 visitors at one time, per patient, for Neonatal ICU (NICU), all inpatient pediatric units, Labor and Delivery/Birth Care Suites and 5W (Mom/Baby).
- 2 visitors to NICU and inpatient pediatric units are limited to parents/guardians or 1 parent/guardian and 1 support person as selected by parent/guardian.
- Labor and Delivery/Birth Care Suites and 5W (Mom/Baby) visitors are limited to birth partner and family member only.
- Visitors with cold/flu symptoms or a pending COVID-19 test are not allowed to enter the facility.
- One support person for patients with disabilities or impairments needing assistance.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
- Patients, visitors and staff MUST wear a mask at all times.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.
Our providers and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients. Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to visitation criteria. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.