Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER: Take Me To Wesley!
When you or someone you love needs a hospital, head for Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, a campus of Wesley Medical Center.
At Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, you'll find world-class emergency care for all of your emergency medicine, imaging and diagnostic needs. But Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER offers more than state-of-the-art emergency care. From cardiology to urology, health screenings to scheduled surgery, rest easy knowing our experienced, compassionate doctors, nurses and staff is here to care for you.
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER earned a national Excellence in Patient Care award from the Studer Group for a second consecutive year for its overall emergency department patient satisfaction scores, ranking in the 90th percentile nationally.
At Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, patients have access to:
- Expert physicians, nurses and staff
- State of the art technology
- Imaging services including MRI and low-dose CT scanner
- Laboratory services
- Family-friendly, compassionate care
- Average ER wait times available online
- Advance ER check-in online or with a free mobile app (available in the iTunes and Google Play App store), expediting your registration
- An award-winning facility: Wesley Woodlawn ER garnered national recognition for ER patient satisfaction two years in a row; Wesley Healthcare hospitals are the only two in Wichita to receive "A" grades (and two of only 832 hospitals nationwide awarded an “A”) for their commitment to keeping patients safe and meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S.
The experts at Wesley Woodlawn Bariatric Surgery Center offer a range of procedures meant to help you transform your life in the one you
Open 24/7, our experienced doctors and nurses are ready whenever you or a loved one is suffering from a medical emergency and needs immediate care.
As a designated Primary Care Stroke Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER meets and surpasses the national standards for stroke patient outcomes.
Surviving a Stroke
Watch the inspiring story of Drew Gannon, a young man who suffered a stroke and was treated at Wesley Woodlawn.