We know nurses have many choices when it comes to finding an RN job...
We'd like you to consider becoming a valued employee of one of our hospitals – where our number one commitment is to the care and improvement of human life.
Wesley is the healthcare provider of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Our patients receive comprehensive care from the most experienced nurses and healthcare professionals in Kansas. Our patients' preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high-quality medical services we offer. It includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at our facilities. It does help though that Wesley Medical Center is verified by the American College of Surgeons Committee on trauma (ACS-COT) as a Level I Trauma Center.
Featured Job Openings:
Labor and Delivery RNs View L&D careers Trauma Nurses View Trauma careers
Our care is patient-centered, neighbor to neighbor, as well as innovative and life-saving. If this sounds like the opportunity you want to take for your career, please search our open positions and apply today. Not ready to apply but want to know more? Keep reading and we'll share why we think you will also come to love our hospitals and community. We'll also give you a chance to contact one of our nurse recruiters directly!
We love our hospitals for a few reasons:
For more than 100 years, Wesley Healthcare has provided exceptional healthcare to thousands of families in Wichita and throughout Kansas and Northern Oklahoma. As a leader in overall recommended care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies each year, more than any hospital in a 13-state region.
We seek to support our nurses with a solid foundation of encouragement and an involved environment through which they will find unlimited potential and opportunity to further their careers.Read Our Mission
A Great City
We have exciting things going on all year round. In the summertime, artists come to play at Riverfest, the largest community event in Kansas with concerts, food and family fun!VisitWichita.com
Affordable Places to Live
U.S. News listed Wichita as #7 on The 20 Best Affordable Places to Live in the U.S. list in 2016. And that's not all! We also have terrific local restaurants and great public schools.Read More
Why Work Here
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive orientation process
- Relocation assistance
- Specialty specific educators
- State of the art/newly renovated nursing units
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unit-based councils
- Wide-ranging benefit package
- A collaborative approach to quality and safety
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, Wesley Healthcare, provides unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
2017 Was a Great Year at Wesley Healthcare
- Number one in HCA in employee engagement in the large hospital category!
- Lowest overall turnover rate in the last decade
- Hired over 300 nurses in 2017
- Highest market share in the history of Wesley
- Achieved our Leapfrog grade of "A"
- Named a top hospital by leapfrog for our quality and patient safety in the teaching hospital category! The only one in the state of Kansas!
- Due to the incredibly high patient census we were able to make budget and meet our financial commitments
- We celebrated the one year anniversaries of the Derby ER and the Children’s hospital
- We achieved COC accreditation for our cancer program
- Our TAVR program reopened with great success
- Began construction on our new Neuro ICU, ortho/spine unit, and pediatric ER all of which will open in 2018.
- In the 3rd quarter we achieved the highest patient experience scores in Wesley's history
- Our ER patient experience scores also rose to all-time highs