Northeast corner of 13th Street and Tyler Road
Wesley West provides emergency and outpatient services for the convenience of west Wichita area residents.
The 11-bed Wesley West Emergency Department is:
- Open 24 hours every day of the year
- Staffed with experienced emergency physicians, nurses, and other supportive health-care professionals
- Equipped with state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis and treatment
- Conveniently located, with a well-lit parking lot
- Prepared to treat patients with any type of illness or injury, (with the exception of major injuries, heart attacks, strokes, and imminent childbirth; patients arriving with these conditions will be stabilized and transported to the most appropriate hospital).
WesleyCare Family Medicine Center West
The WesleyCare Clinic provides outpatient care for patients of all ages. The center accepts most insurance plans, include Medicare and Medicaid. To schedule an appointment, please call (316) 962-9760.
Wesley West also provides outpatient diagnostic services that are available by appointment. Check with your physician when you need these services to find out if Wesley West is an option for you. Included are:
- Lab tests (open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; no appointment needed)
- X-ray (open 24 hours daily; no appointment needed)
- CT scan (open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; call 962-7900 for appointment)
- Ultrasound (open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; call 962-7900 for appointment)
Family Life Education classes
Wesley West offers classes that help prepare families for pregnancy, childbirth, and child care; classes for mature adults. Our instructors are knowledgeable, experienced and dedicated to helping families and individuals. Wesley also provides free car seat safety checks. Our certified staff will check your child's car seat to determine if it meets safety regulations and show you how to use it properly.