Heart Valve Clinic
Wesley Medical Center opened its Heart Valve Clinic with the introduction of its Structural Heart Program. The Heart Valve Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at 551 N. Hillside, Suite 520. For more information about the clinic and its services, please call 316.962.6340.
Structural Heart Program
The Structural Heart Program at Wesley’s Heart Valve Clinic combines the expertise of cardiac surgeons and interventional cardiologists to provide focused assessment and treatment options for patients with complex heart disorders.
This multidisciplinary approach offers patients access to several specialists at one time in order to expedite their care and help determine the optimal treatment protocol in a setting that is convenient for the patient.
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Mitral balloon valvuloplasty for mitral stenosis
- Alcohol septal ablation
- Paravalvular leak closure
- Aortic coarctation stenting
- Percutaneous balloon pericardiotomy for recurrent pericardial effusion
- Atrial appendage ligation/exclusion