At Wesley Medical Center, the guest services department’s goal is to make your stay at our hospitals as comfortable as possible. Our friendly staff is always available to discuss any questions, concerns or complaints. We offer a variety of amenities to make your stay more pleasant.
- Assistance in acquiring short-term housing, notary services and many other convenience services
- Assistance in acquiring sign language interpreters and interpreters for guests who do not speak English
- Devices and assistance for guests who are blind, deaf, have speech or vision impairments or other disabilities
- Information about advance directives, including living will and durable power of attorney for healthcare
- Information booths
- Volunteer program
- Gift shop
- Flower and balloon delivery
- Newborn baby photos
- Care-A-Van parking lot shuttle service
- Business center with computer and fax machine
- Notary services
- Wesley Auxiliary
Wesley has wireless high-speed Internet service throughout the medical center, including in outlying buildings such as the Wesley BirthCare Center, Wesley West ER & Diagnostic Center and our WesleyCare Clinics. Called "Guest Access," the wireless connection is available to patients, families and guests who bring their own laptops or other Internet-accessible devices to Wesley.
CaringBridge offers free personalized websites that enable people to stay in touch with family and friends during a health crisis, treatment and recovery. The goal of the service is to ease the burden of keeping friends and family updated, while also providing a way for them to send their love, support and encouragement. Get more information.