Wesley's ethics and compliance program includes:
- Articulating standardsof compliance and ethical conduct through a code of conduct and a series of company policies and procedures.
- Creating awarenessof these standards among everyone in the company through high quality ethics training, compliance training, and other ongoing communication efforts.
- Providing a means to report exceptions. We maintain an ethics line at (800) 455-1996 to receive reports from anyone who is aware of a violation of our code of conduct or policies and procedures. This line is answered at all times. You can also contact the facility ethics and compliance officer at (316) 962-2463, or (316) 962-2075 TDD.
- Monitoring and auditingperformance in areas of compliance risk, ensuring that established policies and procedures are being followed and are effective.
- Establishing organizational supports, including necessary committees, responsible executives and facility ethics and compliance officers, for this entire effort.
- And undertaking other efforts, such as clinical ethics and pastoral care services.
- Kansas False Claims Policy