Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 1.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- Toast nuts in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring often. Reserve.
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray. Stir in cactus.
- Toss gently over moderate heat until crisp-tender (about 4-5 minutes). Stir in chili-pepper.
- Blend eggs, adding salt to taste.
- Add eggs to cactus and chilies. Stir often until set.
- Sprinkle with pepper and pine nuts and serve hot.