Library services are available for attending physicians, Wichita-based residents and medical students, employees of Wesley Medical Center and area healthcare providers.
Hours: Mondays through Fridays, except holidays
9:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: (316) 962-2715
Fax: (316) 962-7215
Reed Library services and resources include:
- Ovid, a collection of 21 searchable literature databases that include Medline, CINAHL, Cochrane, and AMED, featuring over 350 full-text electronic journals
- Over 150 current print journal titles; we provide a list of journal holdings, including full-text electronic journals
- Over 3,500 textbooks on a variety of subjects (access the Reed Library catalog)
- Four computer stations with high-speech Internet access
- Interlibrary Loan services – please remember that the library must comply with current copyright restrictions, and not all materials will be obtainable. However, many items may be obtained within 24 hours.
- A collection of photographs, newspaper clippings, and other archival material dealing with the history of Wesley Medical Center
- A photocopier
Contact the library at email@example.com to request a literature search, journal articles, research or other information.