Do you need a copy of your CME transcript? Are you curious what activities Wesley has to offer? Please contact:
Sara Wasinger, MHCL
(316) 962-2549 or fax (316) 962-7231
For all CME-related inquiries.
Wesley Medical Center is accredited by the Kansas Medical Society to sponsor continuing education for physicians. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
To produce educational opportunities that support lifelong learning based upon identified gaps and diagnosed areas of improvement within our system of care. We pursue the construction of learning opportunities focused on increasing knowledge and the ability to gain new competencies. The ultimate goal is to advance the performance skills of Kansas physicians and improve the quality of patient care.
- Planning and coordinating of all accredited CME activities, including major conferences, grand rounds, case conferences and journal clubs
- Accreditation approval and regulation of all CME activities
- Rural education accreditation and collaboration
- Records and maintenance of physician transcripts