Welcome to Wichita!
One of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to live among cities of 300,000+
- Names an All-American City four times; ranked a top U.S. city for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports and activities, and safety)
- A Forbes’ “Best Bang-For-The-Buck City” for stable, affordable housing with a cost of living 9 percent below national average
- Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of post-graduate professionals
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
Wichita Adult & Pediatric Emergency Medicine – a Midwestern regional referral center
Join 15 physicians and 25 advanced practice providers in Emergency Services Professional Association.
This physician-owned practice partners with Wesley Medical Center, a regional, level 1 trauma center serving most of Kansas and areas of contiguous states. The Emergency Department was voted Wichita’s “Best ER.”
- 70,000 annual visits at main hospital and freestanding, suburban ED
- Wichita’s only Pediatric ED with approximately 12,000 visits annually; hospital with 6,000+ deliveries and a reputation as Wichita’s leading hospital for pediatric subspecialty care
- Over four decades of physician owned and operated culture, with camaraderie, teamwork and pride in top-rated performance as measured by specialty and hospital system benchmarks
- Competitive compensation with potential for sign-on bonus, partner track, robust benefits, training stipends and visa assistance
If you are a M.D. or a D.O. interested in hospital employment or recruitment into private practice, please e-mail your CV to hospital-employed physician recruiter Therese Karsten at 877.422.3627, ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can review Wesley’s opportunities at www.practicewithus.com.
Job ID 289116000
Manage pediatric patients with critical care issues.
Therese Karsten, Physician Recruiter
(877) 422-3627 ext. 2 (P)
(866) 675-0524 (F)
HCA – Hospital Corporation of America
Wesley Medical Center