Wesley offers continuing education classes open to both WMC employees and non-employees. Locations for the classes are listed in the planner.
For registration information and to view the CNE Planner click here.
CE Center Online Education
CE Center is a comprehensive library of online courses for CNE credit. They are free of charge and open to Wesley employees only.
- Click on the following link or go to: healthstream.com/hca
- The above link will take you to the HealthStream sign in page. Log in.
- Click on the CE Center tab.
- Search for a course, choose the course by clicking on it and then choose “Enroll in this Course”
- The course will now appear in your My Learning tab.
- In order to receive CE for an approved course your discipline and license information must be input under the My Profile tab.
Continuing Education certificates will be awarded through HealthStream upon completion of the approved course. Accrediting agencies are listed in the course overview.
CE Center online courses are offered as a benefit to WMC employees. Elective courses should be completed on non-work time. A require course assigned through Staff Development with a due date is to be completed on work time.
For questions, contact the Staff Development Office at 316.962.3080.
Digital Med Online Education
Digital Med is a comprehensive library of more than 400 online courses for CNE credit. They are free of charge, and open to Wesley employees only. Topics include cultural competency, disease states, career advancement, critical basics, pharmacotherapy, and special populations (i.e. pediatrics, gerontology).
To access Digital Med courses:
- Go to www.cmecourses.com/hca, which will take you to HealthStream.
- Click on the catalog tab.
- In the search box, type in the course title or type DM for an alphabetical list of all Digital Med courses.
- Click on the course title and enroll in the course. All Digital Med courses will have “HS-DM” (HealthStream-Digital Med) in the title.
A CNE certificate will be awarded through HealthStream upon completion of courses that are approved for CNE. ANCC (American Nurses Credential Center) is the CNE provider.
Digital Med online CNE is offered as a benefit to WMC employees. Elective courses should be completed on non-work time.A required course assigned through the Staff Development Department with a due date will be completed on work time.
For questions, please contact the Staff Development Office at 962-3080.
If you will be a student at Wesley, review this information: Nursing and Allied Health Student Orientation
The Wesley School of Nursing educated more than 2,400 nurses from the time it was founded in 1912 until 1982. The school closed in 1982 as nursing education became widely available at colleges and universities. In honor of the school's graduates, the names of all the graduates are engraved in the bricks paving the medical center's Nursing Memorial Courtyard.
Wesley Medical Center now provides clinical instruction for students enrolled in nursing programs at: