Hours: Mondays through Fridays, except holidays
9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Library services are available for attending physicians, Wichita-based residents and medical students, employees of Wesley Medical Center, and area healthcare providers.
We ask others to go to the Patient-Visitors tab on the Wesley home page and click on "Consumer Health Links."
Reed Library Services Available
- Ovid is a collection of 21 searchable literature databases that include Medline, CINAHL, Cochrane, and AMED, featuring over 350 full-text electronic journals. Ovid is available at Reed Library.
- Over 150 current print journal titles. We provide a list of journal holdings, including full-text electronic journals.
- Over 3,500 textbooks on a variety of subjects. Access the Reed Library catalog.
- Four computer stations with high-speech Internet access are available for use.
- Interlibrary Loan services are available. Please remember that the library must comply with current copyright restrictions, and not all materials will be obtainable. However, many items may be obtained within 24 hours.
- Reed Library also maintains a collection of photographs, newspaper clippings, and other archival material dealing with the history of Wesley Medical Center.
- A photocopier is available for use.
Contact the library firstname.lastname@example.org to request a literature search, journal articles, research or other information.