Liz Coon, MHCL
316-962-2549 or fax 316-962-7231
Wesley Medical Center is accredited by the Kansas Medical Society to sponsor continuing education for physicians. Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
To provide multi-faceted educational opportunities for physicians of the Wesley Medical Center and across Kansas. These programs will provide educational interventions based upon identified gaps within the needs of the physicians and diagnosed areas of improvement within our system of care.
- Planning and coordinating of all accredited CME activities including major conferences, grand rounds, case conferences, and journal clubs
- Accreditation approval and regulation of all CME activities
- Rural education accreditation and collaboration
- Records and maintenance of physician transcripts
Needing a copy of your CME transcript?
Wanting to add CME credit for an educational activity?
Curious about all of the CME activities that Wesley has to offer?
Coming short on your AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the year?
Contact the CME Department Coordinator
Interested in an Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) or Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS) course?
- These offered through the American Heart Association training center, Lifesafer Learning, by appointment. For registration information, call Mike Ferguson at 316-239-8811.
Want help gaining CME credit for Up-to-Date hCare use?
For Activity Planners
Policies and Procedures
CME Commercial Support Policy
CME Confidentiality Policy
CME Enduring Materials Policy
CME Faculty Disclosure Policy
CME Joint Sponsorship Policy
CME Managing Conflicts of Interest in CME Policy
CME Outreach Education Policy
CME Speaker Travel Reimbursement Policy