Continuing Nursing Education
- January-March 2014 Calendar
- April-June 2014 Calendar
- Perinatal Outreach Education
- Gore Farha Critical Care Symposium
Continuing nursing and respiratory care credit
Wesley Medical Center is approved as a provider of continuing nursing education by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. This course offering is approved for contact hours applicable for RN, LPN, or LMHT relicensure, Kansas State Board of Nursing provider number: LT 0085-0327.
Respiratory Care Credit:
The Wesley Medical Center Respiratory Care Continuing Education Evaluator has approved this program for Respiratory Continuing Education, on behalf of the Kansas Respiratory Care Society, a chapter society of the AARC. Providership #029
Cancellation and other policies
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Preregistered participants will be notified and receive a full refund or substitute another class.
- Cancel at least 48 hours prior to the class and receive a full refund or substitute another class.
- A $5 fee applies for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the class.
- Attendance of the entire class is required to receive full credits.
- There will be a service charge for all returned checks.
- No refunds or substitutions will be made for cancellations the day of the class.
- A $10 processing fee will be assessed for replacement of CE certificates.
- This refund policy does not apply to conferences held off WMC property.
- Children may not attend classes.
A special note for the disabled
Wesley Medical Center wishes to ensure that no individual with a disability is excluded, denied services, segregated or otherwise treated differently than other individuals because of the absence of auxiliary aids and services. If you need special accommodations to attend these programs, please write the Department of Education, Wesley Medical Center, 550 N. Hillside, Wichita, Kansas 67214, or call the department at (316) 962-3080.