Wesley Medical Center’s employer relations department is a valuable resource for facilitating communication and medical services between Wesley and businesses across Wichita. The department's highly trained staff works with Wesley's administrators, Health Strategies, and healthcare providers to coordinate various services for employers and their staff members. As the premier healthcare provider in the Wichita and north Oklahoma, we provide optimal care for your employees.
Our outreach services include valuable services to help facilitate communication and medical services across your business, including:
- Technology updates
- Services updates
- Process updates
- Communication updates
- Customer service
- Wellness program collaboration
- Professional speakers bureau
- Community involvement and outreach
Issue resolution services
Wesley’s employer relations department also provides issue resolution services for Wichita businesses, including:
- Liaison to administrators, managers and other staff
- Facilitation of follow-through and resolution of concerns
- Tracking issues for trends and improvement
Employee health risk assessments
In conjunction with HCA, Wesley offers employers and their employees the comprehensive h2u at work health and wellness program. Designed to help employers manage costs, reduce absenteeism and increase productivity, this is a program all employees can take advantage of to improve their health.
The program includes:
- A convenient, easy-to-use online assessment tool that provides specific recommendations for tests and screenings based on personal and family health histories. The personal health record offers employees a convenient way to keep track of medications, physician information and screening results.
- An aggregate health report with non-identifiable data available to the employer.
- Facilitation of customized workplace wellness programs and recommended health challenges to motivate employees.
- Lifestyle and health-related newsletters, full of informative health articles, recipes, and wellness tips.
- Screenings and health fairs to connect employees with the healthcare resources they need.
- A participant database that gives employers the capability to analyze group participation and cost-saving results.
For more information about our employer program and h2u at work, contact Mary Singleton, employer relations director at Wesley Medical Center, at email@example.com.