The Employer Relations Department is a valuable resource for facilitating communication and services between Wesley and employers. The department's staff work with Wesley's administrators, Health Strategies, and service providers to coordinate various services for employers and their staff members.
- Technology updates
- Services updates
- Process updates
- Communication updates
- Customer service
- Wellness program collaboration
- Professional speakers bureau
- Community involvement and outreach
Issue resolution services
- Liaison to administrators, managers and other staff
- Facilitation of follow-through and resolution of concerns
- Tracking issues for trends and improvement
Employee health risk assessments
In conjunction with HCA, Wesley offers employers and their employees the comprehensive h2u at work health and wellness program, designed to help employers manage costs, reduce absenteeism and increase productivity. The program includes:
- An online assessment tool that provides specific recommendations for tests and screenings based on personal and family health histories. The personal health record offers employees a convenient way to keep track of medications, physician information and screening results.
- An aggregate health report with non-identifiable data available to the employer.
- Facilitation of customized workplace wellness programs and recommended health challenges to motivate employees.
- Lifestyle and health-related newsletters.
- Screenings and health fairs.
- A participant database that gives employers the capability of analyzing group participation and cost-saving results.
For more information, contact Mary Singleton, employer relations director at Wesley Medical Center at email@example.com.